Saturday, November 28, 2015

Under Construction

Dear reader,

You may be a current subscriber or you may have stumbled across this blog recently. As you can see, there are no posts (and all of the old posts have been reverted to drafts) for the time being. I am currently re-constructing the Ama et Bemma brand to showcase the new things that I have ventured into (or have recently recognized as being ventures).

In the next few weeks, you will see tabs for freelance writing, tutoring (online and in-person), my tea drinking adventures, and random grad school musings. I am actively trying to make this a hub for my creativity. As usual, I am still writing novels and poems. I am also going back to book reviews and freelance writing for magazines and websites.

I am more than excited about this; actually, I am ecstatic! Hopefully you will see some major changes to the content of this site, as well as some new products.

Come back in December to see the changes!
To keep updated, please type your email into the box to the left (you can always opt out later)!

With Much Love and Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ama et Bemma. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.